Reacting to external stimuli
I have been ruminating a lot over the past couple of days about the role of external stimuli on a relationship/a human being. We do appear to be macho and say "hey dont care about what others say. Just ignore" But how much can we strictly adhere to this rule? I should speak for myself and say, I shout. I get emotional. I sob and say "Why do they say this about me?"
The bottom line is "care a damn!" I can proudly with 2 yrs of married wisdom in my pocket that I do seem to care less. I have become colder from inside. The immature version of me would let everything suffer, work/studies all other important. All I would be thinking is what some god forsaken person said!
Sigh! Perhaps it is all for the good!
-Mad

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home