Selfless Women
No child can be as lucky as me. Not even my own. I played a lot, had both my grandparents next to me. All my aunts and uncles were unmarried. It seems they used to fight amongst themselves for my time share! On top of all this I had my mom always next to me. I guess my mom and I wld have been away from each other only for countable number of days before I got married.
She is the typical mom who lives by the saying "A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie"
She has just bent backwards for me, has given up her education, career.. her self identity..
Seeing all these neo-age moms I ofter cant help but to wonder: "these ppl have their kids in day care, they gossip, waste time at work. Eat like there is all the time in the world.
if it were my mom she wld never waste time in office. She would never eat lunch at her own sweet will. She would try to finish work as early as possible and come running back to her kids."
Am I being too conservative in my thinking? How would I behave? Will I rush up things at work ?(Well not at the cost of my work suffering of course!) Will I be hesitant to go out for lunch with colleagues?What about offsites? errr....
Letc!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home