Ramble!

Monday, January 14, 2008

Aaah wat the heck!

Been here in CCSD for about 4 days now. Jet lag over powered me on the 1st day and then was the cold. Draat you lemonade!!!

Missed going to Universal studio. Would have sure loved to do the Jurassic park ride again! He he! Ok Mr.hubby I hear you saying "U have seen the place already.." But it is more like why I buy DVDs of movies I have seen thousand times or more.

The stuff is working as expected, no issues except that I miss the unicorn vetrans. You guys are the best in SS!

I have been pondering over the use of serial ports on blades. Seriously, what harm does it do to have a common vga card for atleast the entire chassis? When XE20 could have it, y not xe 30 onwards? When there is no output to the serial console there are 101 things that could have gone wrong. The soldering guy could have read the pin diagram upside down and crimped the wrong wire, the baud rate could be wrong. And the sad part is the baud, flow control etc need to be changed/seen in the bios which can be seen only when the serial port is up!!!!
Sigh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home