Ramble!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

No one marries a hot guy!

I was seeing sex and the city last night. Samantha (i guess) said "Hellloooo no one marries a hot guy" there is a modicum of truth hidden in that girl gossip. What this actually means is a hot guy is not always good marriage material. He could be a complete air head who actually pisses you off.
Lets face it, I would like the guy whom I spend the rest of my life with to know who ban ki moon is or nadia is. If he blinks and says "errr wat is universal studio" I am sure I would be pissed.
The guy is intelligent , caring , loves you for what you are plus or minus your flabs AND is handsome:- he is a keeper! :)

Thinking of whom, I cant keep a silly girlish grin off my face!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home