Ramble!

Monday, December 24, 2007

Just so much to write

There have been moments in the past year when i just thought " god I need to write about this"
"This needs to go into the cyber black hole" and then i promptly just forget.
Guess now the USofA trip has become a yearly affair. Should be travelling this Jan again.
So much happened over this year:
Goofed up pgsem, left hcl and joined ccpu. It is a great company and all.
Really nice, been working my butt off. Need to wait and c wat becomes of all the slogging.
I had a great diwali in bangalore, burst a lot of crackers and stuff. Went to andaman, had a great vacation. Will sure have to write about that too.
BTW, saw billa yesterday, I will write about that too.. Well if wishes to blog were horses i would be Vijay Mallya by now!

Ok, guess the power nap will be over soon. Will have to GET-BACK-TO-WORK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home