Ramble!

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Where there are expectations there are disappointments!

As I have mentioned earlier, I "have" become colder from the inside. Constantly lowering expectations. So that when people tend to go a wee little bit out of their way to do dramatic things for me, I feel on top of the world. Duh! I cant seem to remember when that happened last.
Even with all there precautions I take to lower expectations and stuff, I do feel down.. So here goes the rant!

Lets face it, turning up when you are not expected to, cancelling appointments to spend more time with each other. Unexpected flowers, gifts are always appealing, not to mention romantic.
Planning, putting away a penny for a rainy day and all the boring mundane things are always going to be there. We are not running a corporate project for cryin out loud, to prepare and MPP and risk registers. It is LIFE. Taking deviations from "the-plan" are good, welcome. But when you do need to think about 100 different people from whom you would have to get "approval"....

I reserve my comments!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home