Ramble!

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I wonder how I wonder why!

Oh man, the past couple of days I could sense that my blood actually boils. I flare up for the trivial of trivial things.There are just too many things to remember and worry about. It sux really.With respect to people whose opinion I dont seem to care a lot.. I just wish they dont open their mouth or just stay out of my vicinity!Their opinion and their anecdotes just dont help the mood I am in. I wish I dont have to be too rude, but people you are asking for it!

Guess I am apprehensive about the results; The supreme court verdict on the 27% reservation adding to the fury. Would PGSEM also comply to the verdict?The situation at work is also what I would call "different". It has been 7 years since I consciouly made a decision to stick to text based work and stay out of web technology. It was ofcourse goaded by the fact that my uncle was a big jerk and I didnt want anything to do with him or his cup of tea (web technology). Should I be learning the new web technology? I wish I could just gain some interest and proceed with things..

1 Comments:

At 11:08 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Need to move this & a lot other stuff to your pgsem blog

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home